- Yes, the King returns home. Fans upset. Cleveland not over it. Repeat, rinse, dry.
- Keep it locked here for the official Hot Hot Hoops Live Chat during the game to band together in the face of all the negativity. Or pass by to tell us how much you think the Heat sucks.
- Cavs have won five in a row overall against the Heat and five straight at The Q. Back when Cleveland liked LeBron because he wore their jersey. The exact same person now wearing another jersey? Not so much.
- Cavs are currently ranked in first place in the NBA in bench scoring averaging 44.7 PPG. They also rank third in fewest turnovers and do not give up offensive rebounds, as they are ranked second in the league giving up only 9.2 rebounds. Do the Heat ever grab 9 offensive rebounds in a game? They grabbed 10 of them in their last game against the Pistons.
- For the last 10 NBA seasons there has only been three games where a player from a team scored at least 20 points and a player from the opposing team responded with at least 17 points in the same quarter. One of them was in 2006 when Ben Gordon scored 21 for the Bulls and Vince Carter scored 18 for the Nets in the fourth quarter. The other two times? 2006: Wade - 21 points, James - 18 points and January 25, 2010: James - 20 points, Wade - 17 (second quarter).
Cavs: Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, Anderson Varejao, J.J. Hickson, Joey Graham
Heat: Carlos Arroyo, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Zydrunas Ilgauskas
When/Where: 8 p.m., Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland.TV -- TNT (no local coverage). Radio -- WAXY (790-AM), WEFL (760-AM), WQBA (1140-AM, Spanish)
Heat will be holding an official road rally at the Clevelander Hotel in South Beach: 1020 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Miami Heat at Cleveland Cavaliers