"That Al Jefferson sure does look different from when he was in Minnesota"
enter their second contest of this 4 game road trip on a 5 game win streak. As of late the Heat seem to be clicking more than ever. Wade has finally found his shot the last few games while also contributing in the rest of the box score. It seems Wade and LeBron are starting to Coexist on the court much better. I have seen a few more 2-3 pick and rolls (which we didnt see any of in the beginning of the year). I think if they can work on those a lot more it can be a deadly offense to defend. Chris Bosh
has become Mr. Consistent the past few games. His jumper is hitting and with his new found pump fake he is drawing defenders to just fly by him. I have also noticed the bigs are doing a good job of tipping the ball out on offensive rebounds. Juwan Howard
and Erick Dampier
are to credit for that.
Now the Heat rolls into Utah to try and get revenge for the meltdown loss at the AAA a few weeks ago. The Heat shouldnt need any extra motivation for this game after blowing a 22 point lead at home. Maybe tonight we'll defend Paul Millsap
who went off for a career high 42 points last game. I have a feeling he wont have the same kind of performance tonight. The Heat have won four of their last six visits to Utah, and have won five in a row overall.
- Wade has had at least 25 points and 10 rebounds in each of the past two games, the first consecutive 25-10s of his career
- Forwards Mike Miller (thumb) and Udonis Haslem (foot) are out for the Heat, with centerDexter Pittman on a D-League assignment in Sioux Falls, S.D
- Center Mehmet Okur (Achilles) is out and center Kyle Fesenko (ankle) is doubtful for the Jazz.
- The Jazz are 8-0 versus the Eastern Conference this year
Deron Williams is in the top 10 in the NBA in the following categories: assists, points, double-doubles, efficiency and points+rebounds+assists.
- The Jazz is 10-2 when scoring more points in the paint than its opponent and just 2-2 when scoring fewer.
Tipoff from Energy Solutions Arena is set for 9:00. If you want to go to the game but don't have tickets, don't forget about Peninsula Is Mightier's new partnership with TiqIQ that not only helps you get tickets right here on PIM but they also search through several ticket selling websites and finds you the best deals out there. Click here to see what's available