MIAMI, FL - DECEMBER 18: LeBron James drives against Jameer Nelson during a preseason game at American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
The Miami Heat will wrap up their abbreviated preseason schedule tonight when they head up to Orlando to face the Magic. The teams played on Sunday at the AAA in a game that the Heat dominated, winning by 33 points. This will be the final tune-up game before Sunday's season opener in Dallas, a game that I'm sure that Heat players and fans alike are very much looking forward to.
- The Magic had won 21 straight preseason games before losing to the Heat on Sunday.
- Heat roster hopeful Terrel Harris will try to build on his 16-point effort in Miami's first preseason game. He made 4-of-5 shots from 3-point range.
- Orlando's top two players, Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson, combined to shoot 2-of-19 in Sunday's loss.
- Both Miami and Orlando open the season on Christmas Day; Miami plays in Dallas and Orlando travels to Oklahoma City.
- For the Heat, Eddie House (knee) and Mike Miller (hernia) are out. Eddy Curry (hip) and Shane Battier (quad) are doubtful.
- Hedo Turkoglu is doubtful for the Magic.
Tipoff from the Amway Center is set for 7pm. The game will be broadcast on Sun-Sports.