The Miami Heat will wrap up their abbreviated preseason schedule tonight when they head up to Orlando to face the Magic. The teams played on Sunday at the AAA in a game that the Heat dominated, winning by 33 points. This will be the final tune-up game before Sunday's season opener in Dallas, a game that I'm sure that Heat players and fans alike are very much looking forward to.
- The Magic had won 21 straight preseason games before losing to the Heat on Sunday.
- Heat roster hopeful Terrel Harris will try to build on his 16-point effort in Miami's first preseason game. He made 4-of-5 shots from 3-point range.
- Orlando's top two players, Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson, combined to shoot 2-of-19 in Sunday's loss.
- Both Miami and Orlando open the season on Christmas Day; Miami plays in Dallas and Orlando travels to Oklahoma City.
- For the Heat, Eddie House (knee) and Mike Miller (hernia) are out. Eddy Curry (hip) and Shane Battier (quad) are doubtful.
- Hedo Turkoglu is doubtful for the Magic.
Tipoff from the Amway Center is set for 7pm. The game will be broadcast on Sun-Sports.