Few get as excited about the return of Miami's BIG 3 then The Golden State Warriors Girl cheerleaders
The Miami Heat will get back to work tonight when whey walk into the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. Coming off the team bus with their collective games faces on are the usual crowd. One guy we aren't planning on leading his team on the court is Mike Miller who, unless some kind of chance happens between this morning and game-tome tonignt, it seems that Mike Miller may have to wait at least one more before getting back out there. That would pretty much be the extent of the bed news....
- On the other side, all signs point to LeBron James, Dwyane Wade being able to give it a go in Golden State,
- This is the one and only meeting between the Miami Heat and Golden State this Season.
- The Heat are 5-0 on the road while Golden State is 2-3 at home.
- Miami has won 6 consecutive games against the Warriors, including their last three trips to the Oracle Arena
- Golden State enters this game on a 5 game losing skid, fresh off of a tough game in Utah.
- Former Miami Heat forward Doreell Wright averaged 21.0 point in 2 games against the Heat last season.
- The Warriors will be without the use of Stephen Curry, again being sat with a severely sprained right ankle. They will also be without center Andris Biedrins who is also dealing with the same left ankle issues as is his teammate Biedrins.
- For other injuries: Mike Miller (hernia) Eddy Curry (hip) are listed as out. Dwyane Wade (foot) is questionable and LeBron James (ankle) along with his teammate Mario Chalmers (shoulder) are the probable.
Late night of basketball for those of us back East as tipoff from this game isn't scheduled to happen until appx 7:35pm (OUR TIME) but 10:30 local time in Oakland. Hope you're ready for another one of those "Late Night Basketball Adventures" ; I absolutely love heading just before tipoff, one of the MANY reasons I much prefer hearing the local flavor of Eric, Toy and even Jax. Have a great day everyone.....Lets GO HEAT!