MIAMI - NOVEMBER 19: Dwyane Wade takes flight during a game against the Charlotte Bobcats at American Airlines Arena. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
- Miami is 24-4 at home. Charlotte is 4-23 on the road.
- This is the third and final game between the Heat and Bobcats this season.
- Miami has won both meetings so far this year.
- The Heat have won seven straight games against the Bobcats.
- The last time the Bobcats beat Miami was on March 9th, 2010.
More after the jump....
- A win will give Miami a season sweep over Charlotte for the second straight season.
- The Bobcats have lost 8 consecutive road games, and 14 straight games overall.
- This game marks the 16th time that the Heat have played back to back games this season. So far they are 8-7 on the 2nd night of back to backs.
- For Charlotte, this is the 20th time they have played back to back games, going 2-17 on the second night of those sets.
- The Heat have no players listed on their injury report.
- As for the Bobcats, forwards Eduardo Najera (facial fractures) and Corey Maggette (Achilles) are out. Guards D.J. Augustin (knee) and Reggie Williams (knee), as well as forward Tyrus Thomas (knee) are listed as day-to-day.
Tipoff from the AAA is set for 7:30. The game will be broadcast locally on Sun Sports.