MIAMI, FL - FEBRUARY 23: LeBron James #6 of the Miami Heat guards Carmelo Anthony #7 of the New York Knicks during a game at American Airlines Arena on February 23, 2012 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
- The Heat are 16-13 on the road. New York is 20-10 at home.
- Miami is 3-8 in their last 11 road games.
- New York has won 9 straight games at home.
- This is the third and final meeting between the Heat and Knicks this season.
- Miami is 2-0 against New York this season, with both wins coming in South Florida.
More after the jump...
- A win would give the Heat their 4th season sweep over the Knicks in franchise history.
- Miami has won 9 of their last 11 meetings against New York.
- The Heat are averaging just 83.8 points and 17.3 turnovers in their last 4 road games against teams over .500.
- LeBron James is averaging 25.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists against the Knicks this season.
- Dwyane Wade is averaging 25.0 points and 4.5 assists against the Knicks this season.
- Wade (ankle), Mike Miller (ankle), Udonis Haslem (stomach virus) and Rony Turiaf (hamstring) are expected to be in the lineup after sitting out Friday's win over Charlotte.
- As for the Knicks, guard Jeremy Lin (knee) and Amare Stoudemire (back) are out.