- Miami is 17-13 on the road. New Jersey is 9-21 at home.
- The Nets actually have more success on the road (13-18 record) then they do at home.
- This will be the last time that Miami plays in New Jersey, as the Nets are moving to Brooklyn next season.
- This is the third and final meeting between the Heat and Nets this season.
- Miami won the previous two, one coming at home and the other in Jersey.
More after the jump....
- A win would give the Heat their 3rd straight season sweep over the Nets.
- New Jersey has lost 9 consecutive games against the Heat.
- Miami is 9-7 of the 2nd night of back-to-backs.
- The Nets have won 6 of their last 10 games.
- The Heat have won 12 straight games against teams who currently have a losing record.
- New Jersey is 3-29 when scoring 94 points or less.
- Miami is 31-3 when allowing 94 points or less.
- The Heat list Dwyane Wade, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Mike Miller and Ronny Turiaf as day-to-day, and any of them could be given the night off against the Nets.
- As for New Jersey, center Brook Lopez (foot) and forward Damion Jones (foot) are out.