NEWARK, NJ - APRIL 16: LeBron James #6 of the Miami Heat makes a basket in the final minutes of the fourth quarter to give the Heat a 98-897 lead against Kris Humphries #43 of the New Jersey Nets at Prudential Center on April 16, 2012 in Newark, New Jersey. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Chris Chambers/Getty Images)
For the second game in a row Chris Bosh started at center and stepped up in Wade's absence, finishing with 22 points and a game high 15 rebounds.
It was the second time this month LeBron James led a scoring run in the 4th quarter, helping Miami overcome a 7 point deficit late.
Rookie Marshon Brooks played well for the Nets, tallying 24 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists but it wasn't enough down the stretch.
- Heat outscored Nets in points in the paint 44-36
- 4 of New Jersey's starters scored in double digits
- Heat have now on 10 straight against the Nets
- Miami is now 12-1 this season without Dwyane Wade
- Heat outscored the Nets 31-19 in the 4th quarter
- Both teams shot 50%