LeBron James carried the Heat to victory in one his most efficient games of the season, finishing with 28 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists on an incredible 12-15 shooting.
Mike Miller had his best game off the bench for the Heat this season, finishing with 13 points and 6 assists while going 3-4 from downtown.
Dexter Pittman and James Jones drew the starts in place of Wade and Bosh but were both relatively quite. Pittman had 8 points with 4 rebounds and Jones went scoreless on 0-4 shooting.
The Heat have now locked up the number 2 seed in the eastern conference and trail the Chicago Bulls by 2 and a half games.
The Raptors were also minus a few starters with Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon sidelined indefinitely. James Johnson was the high man for the Raptors, finishing with 18 points, Alan Anderson added 15 and DeMar DeRozan scored 12.
The Heat will shift attention to tomorrow nights matchup against Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls which could prove to be a key determinant for the number 1 seed in the east.
- LeBron James went 12-15, his best shooting game of his career with 15 attempts
- Miami was +14 in points in the paint
- The Heat shot 52% while holding the Raptors to 41%
- Miami is now 26-4 at home this season
- Heat won the rebounding battle 41-31
- Raptors scored 23 points in the 2nd half tying a franchise low
- Toronto has now lost for the 6th time in 8 games