MIAMI – The Miami HEAT announced today that it has signed a multi-year radio contract with WAXY 790 The Ticket. The HEAT radio game coverage and commentary HEAT fans know and love will now be found on 790 The Ticket, the new radio home for the Miami HEAT. As part of the agreement, in addition to the exciting play-by-play action of every pre-season, regular season and post-season HEAT game, 790 The Ticket will provide the following exclusive content:
- Extended Pre-Game and Post-Game Shows: Tune in 60 minutes prior to the start of each HEAT game and stick around for the post-game talk about the game with Jonathan Zaslow and Tommy Tighe.
- Daily HEAT Show: Get your daily HEAT fix Monday through Friday during the 9:00 a.m. hour with host Jorge Sedano.
- HEAT Game Day Program: Start your game day preparations early with the Sports Brothers from 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. (weekend dates and times to be determined).
- Daily "Dos Minutos with the Miami HEAT" Segment: Two minutes of the hottest HEAT news each day hosted by Jorge Sedano with contributions from Miami HEAT game broadcasters Mike Inglis, John Crotty, Eric Reid, Tony Fiorentino, Jason Jackson and Jose Pañeda.
- HEAT Weekly Show: Take an in-depth, behind the scenes look into your Miami HEAT each week (date and time to be determined).