- The Heat look to wrap up a successful four-game road trip with a clean sweep as they face the struggling Sacramento Kings on a back-to-back after Friday night's dismantling of the Golden State Warriors 106-84.
- For a second night in a row, the Heat can avoid having to face the opposing's team best player. Stephen Curry sat out last night's game against the Warriors and it appears that guard Tyreke Evans could miss the game for the Kings because of a mild case of plantar fasciitis.
- The Kings have not won a game against the Heat since a 120-89 defeat in Sacramento on 3/02/08. The Heat scored 115 points in both victories last season. Their largest margin of victory against this franchise all-time was a 31-point blowout 115-84 the last time they faced off. The Heat have won 10 of their last 11 meetings.
- An eight-game losing streak was snapped in Sacramento's victory 116-91 over the Washington Wizards. They already had a 6-game losing streak earlier in the season and have gone 2-14 since starting the season 3-1.
- Assistant coach Mario Elie was arrested early Thursday for DUI making it five members of the Kings organization busted for the same charge since 2006 including part owner George Maloof Jr., then-coach Eric Musselman, Andres Nocioni, and Antoine Wright (just last month).
- The Heat rank first in the league in fewest points allowed (91.6) and the Kings rank 25th in points per game (95.0). They're also ranked 18th in points allowed with 101 per game.
|(4th of 30) 110.7||Off Rtg||102.7 (27th of 30)|
|(2nd of 30) 100.6||Def Rtg||109.2 (21st of 30)|
|(25th of 30) 90.7||Pace||92.5 (26th of 30)|
|Carlos Arroyo||PG||Beno Udrih|
|Dwyane Wade||SG||Tyreke Evans|
|Lebron James||SF||Donte Greene|
|Chris Bosh||PF||Jason Thompson|
|Zydrunas Ilgauskas||C||Demarcus Cousins|
|James Jones||6th||Omri Casspi|
|Arco Arena, Sacramento CA|
|10:00 PM EST|
|Sun Sports / 790 AM|
|Heat: M. Miller (out 1 month), U. Haslem (out indefinitely)|
|Kings: S. Dalembert (personal), Ty. Evans (probable)|