|December 29th, 2010|
|TV: Sun Sports Radio: 790 AM|
Game notes after the jump...
- The Heat has lost 5 of their last 7 visits to Houston, though they did win there last season.
- Miami has won 9 straight games away from home, with 8 of those 9 wins by double digits.
- The Rockets have won 5 straight games overall and 8 straight at the Toyota Center. They reached the .500 mark for the first time this season after starting the season 0-5
- This is the 8th time this season the Heat has played back-to-back games, coming in with a 5-2 record on the 2nd night.
- Houston guard Kevin Martin has gone 6 straight games scoring at least 20 points.
- The Rockets are 14-8 when Martin scores 20 or more and just 1-7 when he fails to reach 20.
- On the injury front, Udonis Haslem (foot) and Yao Ming (foot) are both out for their respective teams.