|American Airlines Arena|
|Blogging for the enemy: Blog a Bull|
|Game Time: 7:30pm|
|TV: Sun Sports HD Radio: 940 WINZ|
|Acie Law||PG||Carlos Arroyo|
|Kirk Hinrich||SG||Dwyane Wade|
|James Johnson||SF||Quentin Richardson|
|Taj Gibson||PF||Joel Anthony|
|Brad Miller||C||Jermaine O'Neal|
- Dorell Wright has been suspended 2 games for his DUI arrest. With the way he'd been playing lately, this shouldn't effect the Heat too much other then on the defensive end. I wouldn't be shocked to see Yakhouba Diawara dressed in Wright's place for his defensive game.
- The Bulls will be without starters Derrick Rose and Luol Deng, as well as Joakim Noah. Rose sprained his right wrist in last nights loss in Orlando and Deng has been out with a strained right calf. The Bulls lost by 29 to the Magic.
- This is the third meeting between the two teams this season with each getting a win on their home floor. The final game will be on March 25th in Chicago.
- Miami has committed just 29 turnovers in their last 3 games.
- Dwyane Wade has scored 25 or more points points in 5-straight games, averaging 30.8 points in that span.
- In the last 4 games, Quentin Richardson has hit 18 shots from beyond the arc.
I apologize for the lack of a regular game preview, but the last 6 months have been rough for your friendly neighborhood Heat blogger. Ever since my hospital stay in September it seems my immune system has been the crapper; I've gotten sick more in that time span then maybe the last 3-4 years. Regardless, I thank you all for your patience in my lack of consistency and pledge to post as much as possible as often as possible.