The Miami Heat got back in the win column last night against a struggling Toronto Raptors team. Ending their 4-game losing streak was nice, but how great was it to see Mike Miller finally break out and have the kind of night that we all knew he was capable of. He'd gradually been making his way back into the rotation but was given a big opportunity when he was penciled into the starting lineup for Dwyane Wade, who sat out due to a migraine headache.
Miller came into this game having scored just 15 points over 121 minutes, but thanks to a monster 2nd quarter in which he scored 22 points Heat fans can get excited about the sharpshooting specialist being back in the lineup. He and fellow starter James Jones got the Heat off to a hot start in the 1st half, helping the Heat score 66 points in the opening 24 minutes.
- LeBron scored 38 points and collected 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and a block.
- Mike Miller also had a double double, finishing with 32 points and 10 rebounds. He went 6-for-11 from 3-point range.
- Mario Chalmers started at point guard for just the 2nd time this year. He went 3-for-3 on the night, all from downtown, finishing with 10 points, 9 assists and 3 rebounds.
- Eddie House continued to chip in off the bench, collecting 13-points, hitting 4-of-7 from beyond the arc.
- Joel Anthony blocked 4 shots and grabbed 6 boards.
The Heat are off until Thursday when they head to New York to face the Knicks. That will start a 3-game in 4-night stretch for Miami.