Use this as your Open Game Thread
|February 11th, 2011|
|The Palace at Auburn Hills|
|TV: Sun Sports Radio: 790 AM|
|LeBron James||SF|| |
|Chris Bosh||PF||Chris Wilcox|
Game Notes after the jump...
- A win would put the Heat in sole possession of 1st place in the Eastern Conference.
- A win would also be the 900th in the Heat's franchise history.
- In his last 20 games, LeBron James is averaging 29.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 7.5 assists. The Heat is 17-3 in those games.
- Miami comes in with a league-leading 18 road wins.
- Over their last 16 games, the Pistons have held their opponent to 94.6 points per game. The Heat average 102.0 ppg.
- Detroit turns the ball over less then any other team in the NBA, at 12.7 per game.
- Udonis Haslem (foot) is out for the Heat.
- As for the Pistons, Jonas Jerebko (foot) and Terrico White (foot) are out while Richard Hamilton (groin) is a game-time decision.