|(4th of 30) 111.1||Off Rtg||103.9 (24th of 30)|
|(3rd of 30) 102.4||Def Rtg||104.3 (8th of 30)|
|(22nd of 30) 90.8||Pace||94.5 (5th of 30)|
|(10th of 30)101.7||Pts/G||98.5 (16th of 30)|
|(5th of 30) 93.8||Opp Pts/G||98.8 (17th of 30)|
|Mario Chalmers||PG||Darren Collison|
|Dwyane Wade||SG||Mike Dunleavy|
|Lebron James||SF||Danny Granger|
|Chris Bosh||PF||Josh McRoberts|
|Zydrunas Ilgauskas||C||Roy Hibbert|
|Mike Miller||6th||Paul George|
|Matchup Series 0-1|
|American Airlines Arena|
|7:00 PM EST|
|Sun Sports / 790 AM|
|Heat: U. Haslem (out indefinitely)|
|Pacers: B. Rush (2 weeks)|
- Teams the Miami Heat are yet to beat this season: Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, Denver Nuggets and the Indiana Pacers. Pacers are the only team on the list under .500.
- Both teams have come a long way since their last meeting. Miami was last held to a season-low 77 points by the Pacers as their deft ball movement left the Heat in a complete daze. The Heat's improvement in their defensive chemistry and a healthy Miller should play a big role in avenging the crumbling defeat. Indiana started the season toying with a .500 record but fell into a downward spiral only recently jolted by a coaching change.
- The Indiana Pacers have gone 4-0 under new interim coach Frank Vogel. The victories should be taken with a grain of salt however, as they've come over the Raptors, Cavaliers, Blazers and Nets. Three lottery teams and a knee injury factory.
- Keep a close eye on these guys. Even with a losing record the Pacers fight for a 7th or 8th seed in the weaker Eastern Conference setting up a 1st round matchup versus Miami if they maintain the 2nd seed or surpass the Celtics for 1st. Tonight's game could be a playoff preview. You've been warned.
- The opposition: 8 Points, 9 Seconds.