|March 19th, 2011|
|American Airlines Arena|
|TV: Sun Sports / NBA TV Radio: 790 AM|
| Ty Lawson ||PG|
| Arron Afflalo ||SG|
|Kenyon Martin||SF||LeBron James|
| Wilson Chandler ||PF|
| Nene Hilario ||C||Erick Dampier|
Extended Game Notes after the jump...
- Chris Bosh has recorded 4 straight double doubles, the first time this season he's done that. He's averaging 21.5 points and 10.7 boards during that span.
- Miami has won their last 3 games by 33, 30 and 21 points. They have 14 wins this season by at least 20 points.
- Since starting the season 9-8 the Heat have gone 38-14.
- Miami picked up a full game on both the Celtics and Bulls last night, as both team lost their respective games, and now the Heat trails Boston by 2 games and Chicago by 2½ for the top seed in the East.
- After losing 5 straight games, Miami has now won 4 of their last 5.
- The Heat has lost 9 of their last 10 games against Denver.
- The Nuggets are coming off of a tough loss in Orlando last night in which they recorded season low's in points (82) and shooting percentage (35.9%).
- Even with the loss, Denver still holds a 9-3 record since trading Carmelo Anthony on February 22nd.
- On the 2nd night of back-to-backs, Miami holds a 12-4 record while the Nuggets are 8-8.
- J.R. Smith scored just 3 points on 1-of-5 shooting last night in Orlando, but in his previous four games he averaged 19.0 points on 55.3% shooting, making 20 triples.
- Udonis Haslem (foot), Dexter Pittman (knee) and Zydrunas Ilgauskas (foot) are all out for the Heat.
- As for Denver, Danilo Gallinari (toe) is probable.