|March 23rd, 2011|
|The Palace of Auburn Hills|
|TV: Sun Sports Radio: 790 AM|
|LeBron James||SF|| Tayshaun Prince |
|Chris Bosh||PF||Chris Wilcox|
|Erick Dampier||C||Greg Monroe|
Extended Game Notes after the jump...
- Chris Bosh has recorded 5 straight double doubles. The last Heat player to go on a streak like this was Shaquille O'Neal when he had 6 in a row back in 2005.
- Mike Bibby will make his 1st start for the Heat since being acquired in late February.
- After going through a grueling 11-game stretch, the Heat will face just 3 playoff teams over their last 12 games (Philly, Boston and Atlanta). They wont play any teams twice, and the 12 teams have a combined win percentage of .398. That includes the 50 win Celtics and 40 win Hawks.
- During Miami's 5-game losing streak they were giving up an average of 101.4 points per game. Since then they have won 5 of 6, giving up just 88.7 points on 40.8% shooting.
- The Heat is 3-0 so far this season against Detroit, holding them to 83.7 points per game. The last time they completed a season sweep over the Pistons was back in 2000-01.
- Detroit has won 5 of their last 7 at home, putting up 108.4 points during that stretch.
- Zydrunas Ilgauskas is hoping to resume practicing with his teammates on Thursday after they return from Detroit.
- In his last 4 games, Pistons forward Chris Wilcox is averaging 14.5 points on 79% shooting.
- Detroit may be 20 games below .500 but they average the fewest turnovers per game in the NBA at 12.7.
- When the Pistons give up 100 or more points in regulation games they are just 3-29.
- Udonis Haslem (foot), Dexter Pittman (knee), Zydrunas Ilgauskas (foot) and Mario Chalmers (knee) are all out for the Heat.
- On Detroit's injured list is Jonas Jerebko (Achilles), who is out.