|March 25th, 2011|
|American Airlines Arena|
|TV: Sun Sports Radio: 790 AM|
|Andre Iguodala||SF||LeBron James|
| Elton Brand ||PF|
| Spencer Hawes ||C||Erick Dampier|
Extended Game Notes after the jump...
- This is the 3rd and final meeting between the Heat and Sixers this season. Miami has won the first two, with the last meeting coming in late November.
- Just like the Heat, Philly started the season pretty poorly. Miami got off to a 9-8 start while the Sixers began the year just 3-13.
- The Heat has won 6 consecutive games against Philadelphia.
- 76ers guard Jodie Meeks has 121 triples on the season, the most since sharpshooter Kyle Korver hit 132 back in 2006-07.
- Philly has not won at the AAA since February of 2008, losing 5 straight and 11 of 13.
- Mike Bibby finished with 5 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists in his first game starting for the Heat.
- Overall, Miami has won 6 of their last 7 while the 76ers have won 11 of 16.
- If the playoffs started now, the Heat and Sixers would face each other in the 1st round.
- Philadelphia first year coach Doug Collins is a favorite for the NBA's coach of the year.
- Udonis Haslem (foot), Mario Chalmers (knee), Dexter Pittman (knee) and Zydrunas Ilgauskas (foot) are out for the Heat.
- On Philly's injured report is only Andre Iguodala (knee) who is probable.