|April 11th, 2011|
|TV: Sun Sports Radio: 790 AM|
|Mike Bibby||PG||Kirk Hinrich|
|LeBron James||SF|| Marvin Williams |
|Chris Bosh||PF||Josh Smith|
|Zydrunas Ilgauskas||C||Al Horford|
Game Notes following the jump...
- This is the 19th and final back-to-back set for the Heat this season. They have gone 14-4 in the 2nd game of the b2b's so far.
- Miami is 2-1 against Atlanta this season.
- The Heat has won 5 of their last 6 meetings against the Hawks, including 2 straight at Phillips Arena.
- Atlanta comes into this contest on a 4-game losing streak. They haven't lost 5 straight since February of 2008.
- The Hawks are going to finish in 5th place in the Eastern Conference, which means they'll be playing against the Orlando Magic in the 1st round.
- Udonis Haslem (foot) and Erick Dampier (knees) are out for Miami while Mike Miller (thumb) is doubtful.
- For the Hawks, Josh Smith (knee) is probable and Jason Collins (ankle) is questionable.