|Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Game #1|
|April 16th, 2011|
|American Airlines Arena|
|TV: ABC Radio: 1080 AM|
| Jrue Holiday ||PG|
| Jodie Meeks ||SG||Dwyane Wade|
|Andre Iguodala||SF||LeBron James|
| Elton Brand ||PF|
| Spencer Hawes ||C||Zydrunas Ilgauskas|
Game Notes after the jump...
- Miami went 3-0 against the Sixers this season. They won each game by an average of 10.3 points.
- Dwyane Wade led the Heat in scoring in each game against the 76ers this season, including a 39-point effort in their last meeting on March 21st. He averaged 30.7 points per game on 52% shooting.
- In that game on 3/21 Philly led by as many as 16 points before Wade took over in the 4th quarter. He scored 18 of his 39 points in the final 12 minutes while the whole Sixers team managed just 17.
- The Heat closed out the season winning 15 of their last 18 games.
- Philly had a pretty crazy season starting the year just 3-13, then going 37-23 to get themselves into a playoff position. Closing out the season didn't prove to be as easy for the Sixers; they lost 5 of their last 6.
- Udonis Haslem (foot) is doubtful for Miami while Erick Dampier (knee) and Mike Miller (ankle, thumb) are probable.
- As for the 76ers, Andre Iguodala (knee) and Lou Williams (hamstring) are probable.
If you want to go to the game but don't have tickets, don't forget about Peninsula Is Mightier's partnership with TiqIQ that not only helps you get tickets right here on PIM but they also search through several ticket selling websites and finds you the best deals out there. Click here to see what's available.
The guys at TiqIq also put together a graphic that shows the way tickets are selling for the playoffs around the league. I can't believe how much the Knicks tickets are going for...those are some fans that really appreciate post-season basketball. Also, its interesting how the Mavericks and Spurs are at the bottom of the list. As good as those teams are year in and year out they still manage to keep their ticket prices as low as possible. That is quite impressive.