|Eastern Conference Semifinals: Game #1|
|May 1st, 2011|
|American Airlines Arena|
|TV: ABC Radio: 790 AM|
| ||SG||Dwyane Wade|
|Jermaine O'Neal||C||Zydrunas Ilgauskas|
Game Notes following the jump...
- 9 of the 15 players on Miami's roster have been knocked out of the playoffs at some point of their career by the Boston Celtics.
- Last season the Celtics eliminated both Dwyane Wade (1st round) and LeBron James (2nd round) in the postseason en route to winning the Eastern Conference.
- Chris Bosh is coming off of a playoff series against Philly in which he had at least 20 points and 10 boards in 3 of the 5 games.
- When Bosh records a double double, the Heat has gone 24-7, a win percentage of .774.
- During last years playoffs D-Wade scored 33.2 points on 56.4% shooting against Boston, who beat Miami 4 games to 1.
- This season, Wade didn't fare as well against the Celtics. He averaged 12.8 points on 28.1% shooting while the Heat dropped 3 of 4 to Boston.
- Ray Allen led the Celtics in scoring against Miami during the regular season, averaging 20.3 points on 49.2% shooting.
- Udonis Haslem (foot) is doubtful for Game 1.
- For Boston, former Heat center Shaquille O'Neal (calf) is questionable.