|2011-12 NBA Season: Game #65|
|April 24th, 2012|
|TV: Sun Sports / TNT -- Radio:|
|PG|| Keyon Dooling |
| Shane Battier ||SG|| Avery Bradley |
|SF|| Paul Pierce |
| Udonis Haslem ||PF|| Brandon Bass |
Game Notes after the jump....
- Miami is 18-13 on the road. Boston is 22-9 at home.
- This is the fourth and final meeting between the Celtics and Heat this season, with Boston winning two of the first three.
- The Celtics haven't had any problems scoring against the Heat this season, averaging 104.3 points in the three games they've played this year.
- Boston is 24-11 in games that Kevin Garnett starts at center.
- For the Heat, Chris Bosh (leg) is out. Dwyane Wade (finger), Mario Chalmers (flu) and Ronny Turiaf (hamstring) are all game-time decisions.
- As for Boston, guards Rajon Rondo (back) and Ray Allen (ankle), as well as forward Mickael Pietrus (knee) are all listed as day-to-day.