|2011-12 NBA Season: Game #53|
|April 4th, 2012|
|American Airlines Arena|
|TV: Sun Sports / ESPN 2 -- Radio: 102.7 FM / 760 AM|
| Russell Westbrook ||PG||Mario Chalmers|
| Thabo Sefolosha ||SG||Dwyane Wade|
| Kevin Durant ||SF||LeBron James|
| Serge Ibaka ||PF||Chris Bosh|
| Kendrick Perkins ||C||Joel Anthony|
Game notes after the jump...
- Miami is 22-2 at home. Oklahoma City is 17-8 on the road.
- Both of the Heat's home losses have come on the second night of back-to-backs.
- Overall the Heat are 7-7 on the second night of back-to-back sets.
- The Thunder has beaten the Miami in 4 of their last 5 meetings by an average of 10.6 points.
- OKC also won 3 of their last 4 visits to South Florida.
- Thunder star Kevin Durant has averaged 31.5 points on 53.3% shooting in his last six games against the Heat.
- Dwyane Wade, who missed last night's game with a bruised knee, has averaged 27.8 points in his last eight games against Oklahoma City.
- In their one meeting this season, Miami turned the ball over 21 times and allowed the Thunder to shoot 52.7% from the field.
- For the Heat, Mike Miller (ankle) remains out.
- The Thunder will be without guard Daequan Cook (knee) and Eric Maynor (knee).
- Miami will be wearing their 'Back In Black' jerseys.