The good thing about the Charlotte Bobcats is that their season is almost over. I'm not trying to galvanize the 16-and-52 Bobcats but they're two games back from the world champions. In that, they'd be the INVERSE of the 54-14 Miami Heat.
A win for the Heat Sunday could stretch their lead to three games above Charlotte's finest.
LeBron James, as a noun, singularly representing the Miami Heat, not plural, is enough meat in a sentence to justify my suggested, preconceived victory over the Bobcats.
Rather than bore you with numerical reasoning, player quotes and basketball statistics, I'll give you hypothetical scenarios in bullet points, that could increase the Bobcats' chances against the Heat.
- Michael Jordan came out of retirement and his fiancee sat court side, heightening his drive.
- Brendan Haywood is not even on the bench. Even there he's an injury risk.
- Udonis Haslem and Shane Battier get into a scuffle about who's the best at taking charges.
- Byron Mullens goes for 45 and 30 on 10-10 from 3-point land.
- Kemba Walker grows to 6 foot 7, over night.
Looking for Miami Heat tickets? Hot Hot Hoops has you covered.
Sunday, Mar 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT