This is our GAMETHREAD: Chat live about the game here!
Max Strus is still not ready to play and remains out for the Heat, but Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro — who were earlier both listed as day-to-day — will be available.
For the Lakers, LeBron James (abdomen) remains out and joining him on the bench is point guard Rajon Rondo (hamstring). Former Heat players Kendrick Nunn and Trevor Ariza are both out with ankle injuries.
The game will be nationally televised on ESPN.
- Victor Oladipo - out (knee; surgery rehab)
- Max Strus - out (knee sprain)
- Caleb Martin - probable (sprained left thumb)
- Markieff Morris - out (whiplash)
- PJ Tucker - questionable (shoulder)
- LeBron James - out (abdomen)
- Kendrick Nunn - out (ankle)
- Austin Reaves - out (hamstring)
- Trevor Ariza - out (ankle)
- Talen Horton-Tucker - out (thumb)
- Rajon Rondo - out (hamstring)
TV: ESPN, Bally Sports Sun, NBA League Pass
Tipoff: 10:00 p.m.
Radio: WAXY 790 / WAQI 710 / Sirius XM Channel 895 (Heat Radio Network simulcast)
|Bradley Beal||PG||Kyle Lowry|
|Kyle Kuzma||SG||Tyler Herro|
|Corey Kispert||SF||Caleb Martin|
|Deni Avdija||PF||Nikola Jovic|
|Kristaps Porzingis||C||Bam Adebayo|