All six Heat players (Duncan Robinson, Max Strus, P.J. Tucker, Gabe Vincent, Udonis Haslem and Marcus Garrett) who are in the league’s health and safety protocols remain out for tonight’s game, though they could be eligible to return by Wednesday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs. At this time there appears to be no changes to their injury list with Okpala remaining day-to-day with a wrist injury.
The Warriors are an impressive 16-3 on their home court, though they lost their last game at the Chase Center against the Denver Nuggets. However, they bounced back with a gritty road win against the Utah Jazz on January 1. Stephen Curry scored 28 points and had nine assists while Andrew Wiggins contributed 25 points.
Both teams have won seven of their last 10 games, but Miami’s loss last night drops their away record to 11-10.
ODDS: FiveThirtyEight gives the Heat a 17% chance to win the game.
HEAT VS WARRIORS: MONDAY, JANUARY 3 AT 10:00 PM.
- Victor Oladipo: out (knee; surgery rehab)
- KZ Okpala: questionable (wrist)
- Dewayne Dedmon: out (knee)
- Markieff Morris: out (neck)
- Udonis Haslem: out (health and safety protocols)
- P.J. Tucker: out (health and safety protocols)
- Max Strus: out (health and safety protocols)
- Bam Adebayo: out (thumb)
- Gabe Vincent: out (health and safety protocols)
- Duncan Robinson: out (health and safety protocols)
- Marcus Garrett: out (health and safety protocols)
- Klay Thompson: out (right achilles)
- Moses Moody: out (health and safety protocols)
- Damion Lee: out (health and safety protocols)
- James Wiseman: out (knee/health and safety protocols)
|Reggie Jackson||PG||Kyle Lowry|
|Paul George||SG||Tyler Herro|
|Kawhi Leonard||SF||Jimmy Butler|
|Marcus Morris Sr.||PF||Caleb Martin|
|Ivica Zubac||C||Bam Adebayo|
TV: Bally Sports Sun, NBA TV, NBA League Pass
RADIO: The Ticket 790AM & The HEAT Radio Network (Jason Jackson, Ruth Riley Hunter)
SPANISH RADIO: WAQI 710AM & The HEAT Spanish Radio Network (José Pañeda, Joe Pujala)
Come back to Hot Hot Hoops at game time to join our GameThread and chat about the game live with other Heat fans!