This is our GAMETHREAD: Chat live about the game here!
Jimmy Butler and Victor Oladipo will be resting on the second night of a back-to-back set. Caleb Martin (hyperextended knee) is also out, but the good news is that Markieff Morris is finally active and is ready to play after a four month-absence. Also good to go is PJ Tucker after previously being listed as questionable.
- Jimmy Butler: out (toe/rest)
- Caleb Martin: out (knee)
- Victor Oladipo: out (rest)
- Javonte Smart: out (two-way)
- Kyle Guy: out (two-way)
- Jordan McLaughlin: out (groin)
- Patrick Beverley: out (ear)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: out (left quad contusion)
- McKinley Wright IV: out (two-way)
TV: Bally Sports Sun, NBA League Pass
Tipoff: 8:00 p.m.
Radio: WAXY 790 / WAQI 710 / Sirius XM Channel 895 (Heat Radio Network simulcast)
|Marcus Smart||PG||Kyle Lowry|
|Derrick White||SG||Tyler Herro|
|Jaylen Brown||SF||Max Strus|
|Jayson Tatum||PF||Caleb Martin|
|Al Horford||C||Bam Adebayo|